Learn about Family Promise and where we are headed. Missoulian January 24, 2020
These are a few of our long-running programs that have become staples in our community, continuing our goal to effect social change.
Helping support Missoula families with shelter, meals, and moral support.
Understanding and addressing homelessness on an individual, and organizational level.
A coordinated effort to identify and act on issues pressuring our lives, using the skills and practices of community organizing.
Become a monthly donor! Your monthly support sustains this work while being affordable.
All congregations and community organizations will have the ability, respect, and trust to work together.
To draw people together across civic, economic, political and religious divides to affect social change and develop public leaders. We exist to strengthen community organizations, generate leaders, and foster meaningful relationships as we act together for the common good.
– Collaboration with our community
– Empowerment for people and community
– Respect, grounded in humility
– Compassion through a desire to relieve suffering
– Faith in action – by reflection and prayer
– Social justice in our belief that people will thrive, when given resources, relationships and support!
2205 34th St.
Missoula, MT 59801