Donate Goods & Services
The demands of supporting people in need can be daunting given the fact that our guests are often left with few resources when they reach out to us. Consequently, they often require basic items just to meet their day-to-day needs. In addition, our Family Promise Day Center operations require sustained replenishment of supplies and equipment. Either way, your help is always welcome.
We invite individuals and businesses to donate applicable goods and services to support our program. Your charitable contributions are vital to our day-to-day operations.
Help support our Family Promise families as they transition into their new homes!
There are nine different Welcome Kits- as well as the opportunity to give gas cards or gift cards. Download the attachment below to get the details of what is included in each kit. Congregations, organizations, families or individuals are invited to sign up for 1-4 kits and have them ready when families are moving into their new place.
Once the family is moved in, you will get an email with information about how to deliver the welcome kit. It’s been a great way to help our families get off to a good start
Donate… and Support Families in Need
First Responders is a home furnishing ministry sponsored by River of Life Church in East Missoula. The mission of First Responders is to help those in financial crisis, those who have lost their homes in a fire, single parent families, and homeless families.
They will deliver and move in furnishings and home items to those in need.
River of Life works closely with Family Promise to help families transition into their own housing.
- Drop off items at River of Life (4007 HWY 200 E.) Tuesdays-Fridays between 9:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- Items accepted include furniture, kitchen housewares (dishes, silverware, cups, glasses) and small appliances (coffee makers, toasters, microwaves).
- If you have a question, please call them at 406-214-3803.
YWCA: Increasing numbers of women and children in Missoula are experiencing or witnessing violence in their homes. Hundreds of individuals and families are also living in inadequate or substandard housing, while some have no homes at all. YWCA Missoula believes that everyone has the right to a life free of violence and that every person is entitled to safe and decent housing. We are determined to create a community where all people, regardless of gender or race, have opportunities for growth, leadership and power.
Secret Seconds Thrift Stores provide vouchers for Family Promise families to purchase items they need.
- The wide variety of YWCA Programs have an equally wide variety of donation needs. Please contact E’Lise at firstname.lastname@example.org (406)543-6691
- Check out the Wish List for all the YWCA programs at https://ywcaofmissoula.org/wish-list/
- Items can be dropped off at either Secret Seconds location:
- Time: Mon-Sat: 10 am-7pm; Sunday: 12– 5pm
- Locations: 136 West Broadway OR 920 Kensington;