How To Participate In Family Promise
Step 1: An adult member of the family or social service agency must call Family Promise at 529-4671
Step 2: Speak with a staff member or leave a message to be contacted within 1-2 business days regarding eligibility and wait list length information.
Step 3: If your family qualifies, you will be put on the waiting list. A Family Promise staff member will contact you when an opening becomes available.
Step 4: Complete a face-to-face intake with the Program Director.
How To Succeed At Family Promise*
- meet with your Family Promise Case Manager on a regular basis
- report progress on the goals from your self-sufficiency plan
- continually work on your goals as defined by your self- sufficiency plan
* A family’s stay in the program is contingent upon whether they follow the program guidelines/rules and work actively on goal attainment. All school-aged children must attend school. Preschool-age children must go to daycare during the work week.
What We Provide*
- overnight (5:00pm – 7:00am) shelter at local churches for 90 days*
- day center facilities**
- breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals
- supportive services including case management
* Each Sunday, guests move to a new congregation with help from volunteers. These services are available for up to 90 days. The program is a partnership with faith communities throughout Missoula; however, religious values are not imposed on our guests.
** The Day Center is your “home base” during your stay. At the Day Center, you can work on self-sufficiency plans and meet with staff.
What Our Hospitality Network Provides
- overnight lodging with private or semi-private bedrooms for each family at local churches
- a home-cooked dinner every day
- groceries for breakfast and lunch at Day Center